We are here to help you in this time of financial strain.
As your approved SBA lender, we are here to serve and assist you. Below you will find information and links (clicking links will take you away from Belgradestatebank.com) regarding financial aid for businesses and individuals during the COVID-19 pandemic:
For more information on eligibility regarding assistance, visit the Small Business Administration website by clicking here. You may also find a helpful fact sheet from the Treasury Department by clicking here.
How to Apply for Paycheck Protection Program
- Download and fill-out the application form found by clicking here.
- Email your completed form to [email protected] and include the following:
- All forms 940/941 filed in 2019 and Q1 2020 if filed
- Records of all health care plan or retirement plan payments paid by the business for 2019 or the previous 12 months
- Records of all state unemployment taxes paid by the business for 2019 or the previous 12 months
- Records of any self-employment compensation or distributions for previous 12 months
- Your 2018 (or 2019 if filed) tax returns
One of our representatives will then contact you regarding your application. We expect high volume, so we very much appreciate your patience at this time. Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding other Small Business assistance as well.
Differences between the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan:
This PDF is a quick resource for seeing the contrasts between the PPP and the EIDL.