This policy contains important information about the privacy of personal information that BELGRADE STATE BANK collects about its customers and how that information is used
From the time it was founded, BELGRADE STATE BANK has always valued its customers' privacy highly. We have protected your confidential information in many ways over the years, and will continue to do so using state-of-the-art measures. We never lose sight of the fact that our customers' trust is our most treasured asset. You can rest easy knowing that our corporate focus is the protection of your privacy in your dealings with us. When the new law took effect, we did not have to make any changes to our policy or practices to be fully in compliance. If you ever have any questions about the confidentiality of your information in our hands, please call Julie Loughary at 573-438-5200. Every day, we appreciate your business. Thank you for banking with Belgrade State Bank, it truly is "A Wise Place to do Business"!
We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications to us for our products and services and on other forms that you may provide us.
- Information that we receive from processing your accounts with us and the transactions in those accounts, such as deposit accounts and loans, as well as information that we receive from providing services to you, such as funds transfer services.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (commonly known as a credit bureau).
- Information that we receive in response to requests we make to third parties about you or to confirm information that you have provided to us, particularly in the process of evaluating application for loans.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- We may disclose information that we receive from you on an application such as your assets, liabilities, income and employment history (for example, in order to determine whether a loan that you have applied for is saleable in the secondary market).
- We may disclose information that we receive from you on an application such as deposits or loans that you have with other financial institutions, or your employment (for example, in order to verify the accuracy of the information that you have provided us).
- We may disclose information that we receive from you on an application such as existing loan balances to be paid from our loan proceeds (for example, to persons who will be involved in the closing of the loan, such as attorneys and title companies).
- We may disclose information that we receive from processing your accounts with us, such as balance information (for example, to the operator of the interchange that processes our ATM and debit card transactions).
- We may disclose information that we receive from processing your accounts with us (for example, whether there are sufficient funds in the account to pay a check that you have written, such as in response to a merchant to whom you are giving a check in payment of articles you have purchased).
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
The same policy also relates to former customers of Belgrade State Bank.
It is the policy of Belgrade State Bank to assure that the information it has about its customers is accurate. It is also the policy of Belgrade State Bank that information it has about its customers is highly confidential and should only be available to persons who have a need for the information to properly service a customer's account, act upon a customer's request or to fulfill that person's job responsibility.
Belgrade State Bank has extensive security procedures that insure that its confidentiality policy is followed. Customer information is maintained in paper-based files and databases in its automation systems. All paper-based files are kept under the control of a file custodian. The custodian restricts access to every file to bank personnel who have a need for access to the information in the file to properly carry out his or her job responsibility. The bank's automation systems have a complex set of passwords, user identifications and terminal identifications that limits each employee's access to information in the systems to that information that he or she requires to properly carry out his or her job responsibility.
Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We won't knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register with any of our sites or to provide any other personally identifying information.
Visitors to the Belgrade State Bank web site remain anonymous. Belgrade State Bank does not collect identifying information about visitors to our site.
Belgrade State Bank uses standard software to collect non-identifying information about visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address (a numeric address of servers connected to the Internet)
- Web Browser used
Visitors may elect to provide us personal information via E-Mail or online forms. Unless otherwise indicated, Information transmitted and received through the Internet is subject to unauthorized interception, diversion, corruption, loss, access, and disclosure. This information is used internally to handle the sender's request. It is not disseminated or sold to other non-affiliated organizations.
Click here to see what Belgrade State Bank does with your information.