If your ATM/debit card is lost or stolen, please call 1-888-263-3370.
To return a missed call from SecurLock, call 1-855-961-1602.
ATM/Debit Card Informational Safety Tips
As with all financial transactions, please exercise discretion when using an ATM. For your own safety, be careful. The following suggestions may be helpful:
- Record each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM.
- Always save your receipts. Do not leave them at the ATM because they may contain important account information.
- Compare your records with the account statements you receive.
- Do not lend your ATM/debit card to anyone.
- Do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Protect your ATM/debit card as if it were cash.
- Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Do not tell anyone your PIN.
- Do not give anyone information regarding your ATM/debit card or provide your PIN over the telephone.
- Do not keep your PIN with your card. For example, do not keep a record of your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- When you use an ATM, be mindful of your surroundings.
- To report your lost or stolen Debit/ATM MasterCard, call 1-888-263-3370.