Show some love to your school when you pay with your card — just choose “credit” at the register to donate 3¢ every time.
Online Banking with Bill Pay
Mobile Banking with Deposit
EMV Debit Card
- Display your school spirit while raising money
- Donate 3¢ to chosen school with each PIN-less transaction
- No monthly maintenance fee1
- No minimum balance requirements
- School logo checks and cover available
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking
- Free EMV debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Available for Farmington R-VII, Mineral Area College, Potosi R-III, North St. Francois County R-I, Central R-III, West County R-IV, Kingston K-14, and Valley R-VI.
The School Spirit Checking Account earns extra money for your school district every time you use your debit card in a PIN-less transaction. When you swipe your debit card, select "credit" instead of "debit", the amount of each purchase is deducted directly from your checking account. It's not a credit card, even though it's accepted as one.
1eStatements are required. Otherwise, $5.00 paper statement fee applies.